Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Updates on Blogdash, Starting on a New Site, and More

So... the Blogdash thing... not so successful yet.  I will give it a little while longer, but I am not going to think that THAT is the way to go in order to have a better year.

Especially since I have so many other things on my plate...

1. I sold a lot of my items locally, but I still have items to sell on eBay.

2. I am getting close to finalizing my second book of poetry.

3. I picked up the 2013 Writer's Market book and plan on submitting a lot of material

4. I'm trying a new residual income writing/social site called BUBBLEWS, which so far seems awesome.



For some more information on BUBBLEWS, check out their site and read this informative review from Hubpages: Is BUBBLEWS a Scam?

For me, my best information came from a writer friend of mine who recommended the site to me. She has already made payout multiple times (payout is $25) and likes the site.

Personally, I DO have some criticism, but I have to believe that the site is simply going through growing pains, just like eHow, just like List My Five, and just like a lot of other sites out there have done.

So far, I have but one post. It's on complaining: Views on Complaining

I will let you know when I make the first payout.

Peace and Love,

Meagan

9 comments:

  1. Exciting blog post. I really like the content and information you posted here in this blog.
    Buy Vine Followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article thanks for the share.

    Learn more Ways To Make Money

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find Make Money Blogging the easiest way. Then doing online survey and getting referrals the next best way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't wait. Just start your online earning now.

    Start earning now

    ReplyDelete
  5. ★Make money on facebook just by posting your link★ Very simple! ✔You don't need to do offers, no mlm, no pay to click ads, no scam!! ✔100% legit and it pays daily! ✔Earn UNLIMITED $10 payment into your paypal daily just like me! Do this worldwide! Start earning today
    Make Money Online Now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks
    Money making conference

    ReplyDelete

  7. Make money $1000 per day with clixsense
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItgFfXuFsJA?

    ReplyDelete